Close Port 445:
1. Start Registry Editor (Regedit.exe) by clicking Start menu, and then click the Run icon.
2. In the small box that Opens, type: regedit then click the OK button. The Registry Editor will now have opened.
3. Locate the following key in the registry:
In the right-hand side of the window find an option called TransportBindName.
Double click that value, and then delete the default value, thus giving it a blank value.
Close Port 135:
1. Then you must now navigate to the following registry key:
2. You will see there is a String Value called: EnableDCOM
Set the value to: N (it should currently be Y)
3. Close the Registry Editor. Shutdown and Restart your computer.
1. Click Start -> Run and then type net stop wuauserv.
2. On the desktop, double-click My Computer, and then delete the c:\WuTemp folder.
3. Click Start ->Run and then type net stop cryptsvc.
4. Delete the c:\Windows\System32\Catroot2 folder.
5. Open the c:\Windows folder, and then rename the SoftwareDistribution folder as SoftwareDistributionOLD.
6. Open the c:\Windows\system32 folder, and then follow these steps:
[a]. Rename the Wuweb.dll file as Wuweb.dll.old.
[b]. Rename the Wuapi.dll file as Wuapi.dll.old.
[c]. Rename the Wuauclt.exe file as Wuauclt.exe.old.
[d]. Rename the Wuaucpl.cpl file as Wuaucpl.cpl.old.
[e]. Rename the Wuaueng1.dll file as Wuaueng1.dll.old.
[f]. Rename the Wuaueng.dll file as Wuaueng.dll.old.
[g]. Rename the Wuauserv.dll file as Wuauserv.dll.old.
[h]. Rename the Wucltui.dll file as Wucltui.dll.old.
[i]. Rename the Wups2.dll file as Wups2.dll.old.
[j]. Rename the Wups.dll file as Wups.dll.old.
Start > Run > Regedit > Navigate to:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SYSTEM > CurrentControlSet > Services > Browser > Parameters
Find the Key Name: IsDomainMaster and set Data: False
Restart Your PC
1. Go to ‘Run’ and open ‘cmd’
2. Type ‘netsh’ in command console then press enter
3. Then type ‘winsock’ and press enter and then type reset
4. Restart Your PC
Get the Microsoft Update Patch and apply it.
Turn on Windows Firewall and Disable Automatic Updates on Services